TeaCamp - Teacher Virtual Campus: Research, Practice, Apply
2009 - 2011
Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Innovation Centre of University of Oviedo
- Jyvaskyla University
- Baltic Education Technology Institute BETI, Lithuania
- Higher education Quality Evaluation Centre
- Jagellonian University
- Univesrity of Aveiro
TeaCamp project contributes to the needs to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating:
- HE institutions to realize necessary steps to be undertaken to ensure full academic virtual exchange and recognition of academic virtual processes,
- Academic staff to prepare, develop and implement virtual mobility, despite their economic, social and other restraints,
- Researchers to implement transnational research,
- Institutions and students to benefit from updated and qualitative curriculum, to ensure availability and accessibility of qualitative curriculum for various LLL target groups.
The aim of the project is to increase virtual mobility among academic staff by facilitating development, management and implementation of virtual research and mobility and by improving their virtual mobility competences.