PM-CAT - An Innovative Web-based Tool for Self-testing, Training and Assessing Competences of Project Management Professionals
This project is aimed to help to better understand and evaluate qualifications and competences of project managers as well as to offer opportunities to evaluate the competences by comparing the content of projects. The main objective of the project is to create a methodology and tools for quality assessment of project managers' competences.
- To make a comparative survey of existing National Competence Baselines in Europe and make it available online;
- To prepare internationally recognised project management standards of national competence baseline based on the Lithuanian research;
- To prepare individualised project management training programs based on the need analysis;
- To create a new training methodology for project management;
- To establish an interactive web-based tool for learner centred project management competence training, self-testing, assessment and certification;
- To compile the database of project management professionals.