2013 - 2015
FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN Y EL DESARROLLO DEL TRABAJO AGROALIMENTARIO, Spain
- Granaforma S.L.
- Baltic Education Technology Institute, Lithuania
- Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori
- Hof und Leben GmbH
- Asociate Pentru Educatie Permanenta in Mediul Rural Toscana Conseil Europeen des Juenes Agriculteurs
These objectives will be reached by providing to the young women living in the rural areas of the European countries involved in the proposal an e-learning training course and a social network, deriving from the adaptation and transfer of the products of the MW-Sonet TOI project, that will be available on the project webpage.
The project will be developed in the following phases:
- Phase 1: Context analysis and research;
- Phase 2: Adaptation of the training materials/social network;
- Phase 3: Testing and Evaluation of the training materials/social network;
- Phase 4: Optimization, validation and transfer of the training materials/social network.
- To foster the entrepreneurial spirit of young women in rural communities in order to improve their social and professional status and gain equal gender rights;
- To involve and stimulate young women who are active in rural communities to become mentors for other young women in each participating country;
- To help maintaining the social and economical sustainability of rural areas;
- To contrast the emigration flow from rural areas to urban areas.