UnderstandIT - Using business models and results from the Vitae, iQTool and eTutor Portal projects to increase ICT skills and competences of VET teachers, trainers, tutors and technical staff
2010 - 2012
Leonardo da Vinci programme
Soer-Troendelag University College, Norway
- Fachhochschule Koblenz - University of Applied Sciences
- Baltic Education Technology Institute BETI, Lithuania
- Anne Fox
- Norwegian Association for Distance and Flexible Education
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica, SAPIENZA universita' di Roma
- Centro de Formacao Profissional da Industria Metalurgica e Metalomecanica
The main aim of the project is to increase ICT competences among VET teachers, trainers and tutors (Leo-TraInno-3).
To take the results from the Vitae project further to new Institutions, new Countries, Cultures and Languages, is an overall goal for the project.